Tafadzwa is a 15mo old baby boy who loves to play!
Tafadzwa was abandoned at a local bus terminal in early May. The authorities were unable to locate his parents or next of kin so he was brought to our home in Zimbabwe on May 20th.
Tafadzwa is the newest addition to our children’s home in Zimbabwe. Due to COVID-19 protocols upon his arrival, he had to complete a 14 day isolation quarantine with our senior house mother initially, but is now enjoying being able to get to know the rest of our kids. He is completely adored already!
Today, he is a healthy little boy who is extremely bright and loves to play with the other children!
Baby Tafadzwa Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
Return to Sponsorships Page
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.