Chido is a 16 year old girl who loves learning at school!
Chido was living with her grandmother who practiced as a traditional healer in the area of Gutu. She was removed by Child Welfare Services in relation to her grandmother performing dangerous rituals on Chido. She was 14 years old when she was brought to Chingele Children’s Home (CCH).
Today, she is putting great effort in her school work and improving academically and socially everyday. We are so proud of Chido and believe she will continue to excel!
Chido Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.