Chiedza is a 21 year old girl who loves science!
When Chideza’s parents passed away, her grandmother began taking care of her, though she wasn’t able to continue due to her advanced age. Chideza is one of the children that inspired our founders, Jeff and Karen Rogers, to build and open Chingele Children’s Home in the early 1990’s. She has been with us for each of her 19 years and we are incredibly proud of her.
Today, Chiedza is working on her college education and pursing her dream of becoming an Agricultural Scientist!
Chiedza Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.