Decide is a 14 year old boy who loves to play soccer!
Decide is the twin brother to Dominic who is also under our care. Their mother became ill and was admitted to the hospital when the boys were toddlers. She quickly passed away. The boys also had a sister, Nyasha, who also passed away shortly after their mother. Dominic and Decide were placed at CCH 11 years ago. They are both very intelligent and healthy.
Decide enjoys playing soccer and hopes to be a doctor when he grows up. He is artistic and lovable.
Decide Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
Return to Sponsorships Page
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.