DOMINIC AND DECIDE MUFANDARAMBWA
Dominic and Decide are twin brothers who love to read the Bible!
Dominic and Decide are twin brothers who are energetic and wonderful boys. Their mother became ill and was admitted to the hospital when the boys were toddlers. She quickly passed away. The boys also had a sister, Nyasha, but she passed away shortly after their mother. Dominic and Decide were placed with us at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) 11 years ago. They are both very intelligent and healthy!
Today, the boys are doing very well in school, they also love to play sports, read the Bible, and memorize Scripture verses to recite. When they grow up, Dominic wants to be an engineer and Decide wants to be a doctor!
Siblings’ Orphan Sponsorship: Dominic and Decide
♥ WE’RE SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.