FADZAI AND TABETH VUSHE
Fadzai and Tabeth are sweet teenage girls who love sports!
The Vushe sisters were placed into Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) when Fadzai was only 1 year old. Their father passed away and her mother remarried shortly after. Then, their mother also passed away leaving the vulnerable young girls in custody of their step-father, who abused and exploited them. The girls were put into The Department of Child Welfare and then sent to us at CCH. It is heartbreaking that they were abused so early in life.
Today, 13 years later, Fadzai and Tabeth are incredible young women. They both love to play sports and swim, and Tabeth also loves to read novels. The sisters are very sweet and loving, and we are blessed to have them with us!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.