Fadzai is a 14 year old girl who loves to play volleyball!
Fadzai was placed into Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) when she was only 1 year old. Her father passed away and her mother remarried shortly after. Then, her mother also passed away leaving Fadzai and older sister Tabeth in custody of their step-father, who abused and exploited them. The girls were put into The Department of Child Welfare and then sent to us at CCH. It is heartbreaking that they were abused so early in life.
Today, 13 years later, Fadzai is an incredible young woman. She loves to play volleyball and netball. She is working on improving her studies and she is very sweet and loving!
Fadzai Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
Return to Sponsorships Page
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.