Mollen is a 13 year old little girl who loves to help others!
Mollen grew up under the care of her single mother, who was forced into prostitution to provide for them. When Mollen was only 10 years old, she was exploited for money and food, and then her mother was arrested for this. When her mother was released, she never returned for her daughter. Mollen came to live with us at Chingele Children’s Home three years ago with a broken heart. We love this darling girl and are so impressed by her resilience!
Today, Mollen is an outgoing young lady who works hard to catch up in school. She works very well with others and always has a positive attitude!
Mollen Orphan Sponsorship 2020
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
Return to Sponsorships Page
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.