Panashe is a 12 year old little girl who loves to read novels!
Panashe was abandoned by her mother as an infant. She was found by police and brought to the Department of Child Welfare and then was placed into our care at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH).
Panashe does well in school and loves to play netball. She is extremely well behaved and loves to recite her Bible verses. She wants to be a nurse when she grows up and loves to read novels in her free time. We are very proud of Panashe!
Panashe Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.