Simbarashe is a 14 year old boy who loves to play soccer!
Simba’s mother delivered him at home pre-maturely. She then took him to a hospital where they were both admitted. Later during the day, nurses discovered Simba had been abandoned and was left alone in the hospital. The mother never returned for him and she could not be found by the authorities. Simba remained living in Ndanga Hospital for the first year of his life and then was moved to live with us at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH).
Today, Simba is a bright young man who loves to play soccer. He has hopes of being a policeman when he grows up!
Simba Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.