Tabeth is a 18 year old girl who loves to swim!
Tabeth was placed into Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) when she was only 5 years old. Her father passed away and her mother remarried shortly after. Then, her mother also passed away leaving Tabeth and baby sister Fadzai in custody of their step-father, who abused and exploited them. The girls were put into The Department of Child Welfare and then sent to us at CCH. It is heartbreaking that they were abused so early in life.
Today, 13 years later, Tabeth is an incredible young lady. She is in High School and loves to swim, play volleyball, and read novels in her spare time. She wants to have a career in the arts. We are so proud of her!
Tabeth Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
Return to Sponsorships Page
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.