Takudzwa is a 16 year old boy who loves school!
Takudzwa lived with his father who was sent to prison for theft. When he was released, he never returned for Takudzwa. He was then placed into our care at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH).
Today, Takudzwa is a sweet young man who loves to be with his friends and he applies 100% to everything he does. This great dedication resulted in placing first in the nation for his grade-level in Zimbabwe’s annual national exams!
Takudzwa Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.