Tapiwa is a 15 year old boy who loves to read novels!
Tapiwa was found abandoned at age two in a sugarcane plantation field. A bag of his belongings was left next to him. The field was on fire in preparation of harvesting sugarcane. It was by God’s grace that Tapiwa was found and taken in. He was malnourished and unhealthy when he first came to Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) 13 years ago.
Today, Tapiwa is a healthy young man with great potential. He enjoys reading novels and playing soccer for fun. Tapiwa hopes to be a doctor when he grows up!
Tapiwa Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.