Tino is a 12mo old baby boy full of joy!
Tinomudaishe (“Tino”) was found abandoned at a growth point of Zaka when he was just a week old. He has been with us at Chingele Children’s Home (CCH) since then.
Today, precious Tino is growing stronger everyday, he enjoys playing with his toys and delights our house mother with games of peek-a-boo!
Tino Orphan Sponsorship
♥ I’M SPONSORED!
Return to Sponsorships Page
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE AS A SPONSOR:
- A photo and information about your sponsored child.
- The opportunity to have a personal relationship with your child by writing and receiving letters.
- Annual progress reports with updated photos of your child.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU AS A SPONSOR:
- Commit to support your child for one full year.
- Pray for your child. Use the photo and information about your child as a reminder to pray for them.
- Optional: Write to your sponsored child. Letters are a great way to encourage your sponsored child and let them know how much they are cared for and valued. Tell them about yourself, your family and ask about their lives. More details on relationship building and methods of communication will be sent to you after you’ve become a sponsor.
HOW DOES SPONSORSHIP HELP MY CHILD?
Your monthly gift will be sent directly to Chingele Children’s Home in rural Zimbabwe, to help with the costs associated with your sponsored child. Actual details of what your sponsorship covers can vary from child to child — from tuition or medical expenses to food and clothing — 100% of your sponsorship amount directly benefits your child.
Orphan Sponsorship Home